Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hm. So, I was feeling uninspired on Sunday. I tried to push myself past "the pretty" that I normally aim to capture and into another space with these pictures. I can't quite describe it, except I had watched this video Anna shared on reader pretty early that morning and felt like that shaped how I looked at my day. So anyways, it's a different kind of journal than I'm used to sharing, but hopefully it works? Meh. I still can't decide if I like it or not. What do you think? (Oh, and since some of you ask where the pictures are from, we had breakfast at District Taco the yoga studio I went to is Buddha B off of U Street.)

10 a.m.
district taco

11 a.m.
salsa bar

noon
kitty

1 p.m.
washers

2 p.m.
pool

3 p.m.
ball

4 p.m.
ben's

5 p.m.
yoga mat

6 p.m.
buddha b

7 p.m.
sweetgreen

8 p.m.
shelf and raking light

No comments:

Post a Comment